Monday 7 October 2013

My scarf!

Hello everyone!
Sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been really busy. And by really busy I mean watching The IT Crowd on netflix. 
So as I said last week, I had set a few goals for myself. Well, what do you know I stuck to them! And here is the scarf I made! Woohoo! Thank goodness to YouTube tutorials! 

So because I wanted to make a different version of an infinity scarf I made my own pattern! Well not really a pattern because it was in my head! So if any of you are interested here is how I made it!
Firstly, I cast on, then I knit one row, pearled the next and so on. I had 35 stitches in each row and I just cast off at my desired length and sewed three large buttons on using the thick cross stitching craft thread to connect the ends together!

And voila! How to make a kind of unique scarf! 

No comments:

Post a Comment