Monday 23 September 2013

Love my Dad

As many of you or maybe some of you (if anyone decides to read this anyways) know, working out of town has it's ups and downs. Ups meaning more money more bitches. Downs meaning you have a boring life and no friends and must resort to writing a blog for excitement. Well let me tell you about my working out of town experiences thus far. First of all I work in the woods a lot of the time near French communities. My first week, I swear every time I was left alone I would turn around to find a moose. Lucky me. However I have learned some useful life skills. I can pee in the woods so good! That takes serious skill being a girl and all. I can now tell directions without saying "Never Eat Soggy Worms" in my head. Work boots are heavy, they build some sick muscles. Dem legs. And I learned so many bad words in French! What more could someone ask for? However living three hours from all my friends and everyone I know has it's downsides. What could be bad about never seeing anyone you know and love you may ask? Well let me tell you. Chances are if you don't have a significant other prior to leaving for work you will not get one whilst working away. Which will lead to your father believing that you are in fact a lesbian because you don't have a boyfriend. I mean I'm glad he's supportive and accepting and all, but I am actually not a lesbian so that kind of sucks.
Working with my father. Not sure if it is the greatest thing or far from that. You never know what he is going to do next. Last week I was asked if I 'believe in Beliebers'. And had to also explain why it is "FirstWorldProblems" not "ThirdWorldProblems" "No Dad, wanting the new iPhone but already having an iPhone 5 is not a third world problem, not eating for a week would be a third world problem." And sometimes he decides to sing. Which really wouldn't be so bad if he could sing. Or knew the words. And if he didn't replace every word with "la". 

No comments:

Post a Comment