Sunday 22 September 2013

Welcome to my life.

Why am I here? To grace the world with my awesome life experiences, fantastic ideas and my humor.
I have been told many-a-time that I should write a book of my life and all of it's excitement. Seriously, for a boring life, a lot happens to me.
For example, last weekend I had gone across the country for a wedding. First, the night before the trip, I dropped my new iPhone and smashed the screen. So I had to take my brother's phone with me. It was no surprise I was randomly selected in airport security. After going in the full body scanner which said I had something by my ribs I as then patted down; only to come to the conclusion that 'my sweater was bunched up funny' to which I replied "Or my abs of steel set off the scanners." After finally getting through security, my flight was late, making me miss my connecting flight. Woo for aircanada! Skip forward a day and it is the wedding day. After losing fifteen pounds to fit in this dress because I found a new love for poutine the month before, I thought this wedding would go smoothly. No. No. No. No. I swear I am the only one who can manage to rip my dress and pour alcohol all over myself before even getting to the wedding. Bridesmaid of the year right here! After the wedding I went out with two of the guys from the wedding, spilled more alcohol on myself and got them into a bar fight. It was an exciting weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment