Wednesday 25 September 2013

Stop feeling lame and be awesome

Every once in a while I find myself in a rut. It's hard to stay positive when things are on a bad streak for you. I recently decided that I would avoid negative ruts by small changes in my life; eat healthy, exercise you know the usual but I also decided to give myself goals. Not huge goals like find a cure for cancer, become the prime minister, or create world peace. Very much the opposite. I decided to set small, achievable goals for myself. When you set a small goal for yourself it's in the foreseeable future and when you reach it you feel accomplished and therefore positive!
So that being said here are a few goals I have set for myself: 
Finish reading "The Book Thief"
Knit myself an awesome scarf!
Shoot lots of deer on my new-to-me cabellas hunting game for ps3!

Also, yoga. Yoga is great for your muscles, balance, posture and flexibility plus it is a great way to start or end your day! 

So hopefully next time you're feeling yourself get into a negative nancy or a Debbie downer mood you can try my tips to stop being feeling lame and be awesome instead!

Aaaaand here is my first attempt at making a soft and heavenly warm blanket for my neck. Aka scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment